The Facts | What we want you to know...
- Certified Organic and Preserved Naturally
Pure Pitz is certified organic by DPI Clemson University; a USDA approved Accredited Certifying Agency.
Preserved naturally means preserved without chemicals, synthetics or food grade preservatives. Conventional deodorants contain all of these, which are toxic to your body. Pure Pitz is made with only the purest of certified organic and natural ingredients: Aluminum-Free Baking Soda, Organic Beeswax, Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Cornstarch, Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Shea Butter, a Proprietary Blend of Organic Essential Oils, and Vitamin E.
- BPA, Aluminum and Paraben Free
- Harmful synthetic preservatives and chemicals like BPA, aluminum and parabens are found in all conventional products and packaging from shampoos, to toothpaste and other deodorants. Aluminum clogs pores and actually prevents sweating. BPA (bisphenol A) and parabens have been shown to disrupt hormone function. Pure Pitz contains none of the above.
- Super Concentrated Formula
- Pure Pitz's super concentration means a little goes a long way! Just two to three gentle swipes under each arm will last all day. For shaved armpits, this powerhouse deodorant will last 4-5 months; some people even tell us 6 months! For unshaven armpits, it will last 1-2 months. With armpit hair, apply and then blend in with fingertips.
- Travel and Gym Bag Friendly
- At just 0.6 oz., Pure Pitz deodorant stick is super convenient to bring wherever you need it; on long trips or just a quick jaunt to the gym.
- Never Tested on Animals
- Pure Pitz owner and creator, Lisa Wynne Salvatore, is a lifelong animal activist. As such, none of her products or any of their ingredients have been, or will ever be, tested on animals.
- Made in the USA
- Purely Lisa proudly, and purely, makes Pure Pitz in the USA, in a certified organic lab.